Sunday, February 10, 2008

PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
hello :DDDD
hey, i'm gonna type in twit style. i hope i can make it. xDDD

hiie, peepoo, lets hiit kk-box on 23rrd obb febuarry, iits satturdayy.
iie hoope everii onne cann makke iit on dhat dayy.
annd obb cuus we miight be habbing steammboat.
jas habb been pesteriing miie aboout tiis.
plleasee doon't tell mwiie uu got no moneyy.
iits neww yearr, betterr doon't bullshitt wibb mwiie, okayyy?
we are habbing gatherring everii twiice a monthh.
dhee one who tell mwiie he oor shee habb noo moneyyy.
kindlyy go and banng urr headd on the wall. thankie yeww.

hey, typing in twit isn't easy, i hope you guys can understand. :DDD
oh my god! i'm not gonna turn into twits.
twits have serious broken english which i seriously don't understand!
and their double "ii" and "uu" makes me so fed up can!
i'm just giving a simple example of twiting.
i'm not a good twit, k? LOL!
oh, for your info, I HATE TWITS :DDD so don't worry.
ok, i will give you a clearer summary of the k-box thing.

Correction.
Hello, people :D I would like to ask everyone to hit the k-box on 23rd of febuary.
Its a saturday. And i seriously hope everyone can make it.
We might/ might not be having the steamboat.
Jas had been pestering me regarding this. jasYEO for your info.
I would like everyone to pay $8 for the steamboat.
& bring $26 for k-box. for boys who want to play lan.
There's a lan shop beside k-box.
We will be going to hougang plaza's k-box.
Which ever the next son of the bitch person who tell me you have no money.
Please kindly bang on the wall and jump down the building.
Its chinese new year, mind you!
Don't bullshit with me you have no money.
Its not an excuse. Its only roughly twice a month.
Don't be such a destroyer and destroy the whole plan. Get it?

Oh yeah, i feel much better typing in proper english.
Remember, whichever GREAT person tell me no money.
Better don't let me see you...
&&&&&&&&&&
I need my tee design to be in asap. Jacqueline tayyyyyyyyyyyyy! :DDD
ok, people, sms me or call me or msn me for more info if you want.

Date: 23rd Feb (saturday)
Time: 1pm at Hougang mall.
Going: K-box, (Lan for boys, if you want)
Dinner: Steamboat at JULIA NGA XINYUN'S HOUSE :D
Contact Julia for more information.

juliaaaaaaaaaa the superwoman xD

No comments: