Friday, February 22, 2008

People.
I want all of you to know, if you want outing.
jolly well COME. stop wasting my sms and everything.
And when i say spread, I mean it!
And if you got no money or whatsoever.
Save all your money aside before you come and ask for anything.
If not, stop asking for the idotic outings that waste my time and money.
I'm the one doing all the planning and everything.
And change the organizer please.
Don't expect me to have a perfect outing everytime.
Cooperate and spread and confirm with me if you want those perfect outings.
I don't have multi-hands and everything to do all the confirm all by myself.
Last, and never anymore. This gonna be the last one.
Go and think about it, and particular few.
Don't say as if i really please you, I just wanted everyone to go.
And people with stead, please stop telling me you are going out with stead.
Thats why you can't go. If you think your stead is worth more than the outing every few months once.
Don't be shock if we got outing but never call you.
So shut this reason up. Don't tell me ben got go.
As i say, he's in twentys, like duhhh. and he doesn't come out for ALL outings that we organize.
So don't pull me in any situation.
Think twice before you all start giving me all sorts of reason.

JULIA.

No comments: