Saturday, June 21, 2008

HAPPY VERY VERY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY (11/06) TO JASCHEN(:
HAPPY ONE DAY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY(22/06) TO QIUANG(:
HAPPY FOUR DAYS ADVANCE BIRTHDAY(25/06) TO AMANDA(:

I may/may not plan a surprise for the 3 of them. Depends on me! Heh.
Alright, school re-opening in 2 days time.
Please work doubly hard for the EOY as it will be quite early due to "O" level being push forward.
Anybody who wants to come out and study can always contact me.
We will conduct the next outing at september/december.
Either holidays or it will be on 220908 :D
Of course to put it on 220908 is because of my birthday. Haha.
I know its kinda of early because is still june now.
But time pass very fast. So please study hard.
For people who are still struggling in your studies, please put in extra effort.
I believe all of us can do it(:
Qiuang, you are relinked(:
Thanks and take extra care(:

P.S people who know all my secret please don't start saying the wrong things on anywhere. Its a top secret to me in school. Haha.

withlove, Julia(:

No comments: