Sunday, December 30, 2007

HEY PEOPLE! :]
yup. i think i'm going to have a bbq/steamboat.
at the first saturday when our school re-open.
WHICH IS THIS WEEK :]
i need some feedbacks on this.
roughly around $10 each person?
depends on what kind of things you guys want to eat.
better food,more money.
lousier food, lesser money.

FAQ

Can i bring my friends?
i will only call people which are not in our group.
UNLESS. we have less than 5 people there.
my house, so my decision, alright?
respect this. if not, we not gonna have a happy want.
majority will win. so don't come blaming me.
and hold any hates on me, and DON'T think i'm picking on anyone.
PS. i'm NOT picking on anyone, neither am i pointing my nose on anyone as well.


Can i bring my stead?
that applies to jasmineyeo, qiuang. LOL!
EXCLUDE BEN. not i biased.
but is true he is in twentys.
since i don't allow jasyeo and qiuang.
then i shall not allow binxiang even though i know him.
i must make it fair for everyone.
i know if ben comes, its unfair.
but too bad loh. =X why don't want a stead in twentys.
oh ya. and EXCLUDE XIONGYAO :D
you guys should know the reason.


get it? feedback on this post. THANKS.
we are doing the teeshirt very very soon.
we will then confirm the price with you again.
we will be using jaschen's design for the back.

FEEDBACK&COMMENT PEOPLE!



No comments: