Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've lots and lots of tings to crap abt!!!
cos i'm so bored. haha.
to help the death rate of our twenty's blog to be lesser.
so decide to crap here. instead of mine!
haha! anyway i'm super duber bored. anyone can jus blog here.
instead of me talking to myself always?
anyway i change the blog song. its bored listening to the same song.
teachers day... 31st of aug. pls be reminded that .
u will nid to bring urself there. =)
haha. as for meeting we will do it the day before.

take note of the upcoming b'dae too.
dont care the boys. remember MY present will be enough =D
i'm evil&greedy =X haha. so better get me a gd present if not i KILL!
haha. jus jk. bring urself to my going-to-organize party and that will be the perfect present.haha.
i've make sure the date which is 22th of sep (saturday)
i'm still working on the plan where to go.
so peeps. gif idea, will you? THANKS =)

J-U-L-I-A was here. =)

No comments: